A Wealth of Experience
Ted Polci, CLU, TEP
President and Founder
Ted is the Past-Chair of Advocis Canada, a 15,000-member association of insurance and financial advisors and is a charter member of the Conference for Advanced Life Underwriting and the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners. Ted is also the co-founder of The First York Insurance Agency Ltd.
Executive Assistant to Ted Polci
Serge Gingras, BAA, CHS
With over 20 years experience as a living benefits consultant, Serge is a recognized innovator within the industry and holds the designation ‘CHS Certified Health Insurance Specialist’, the highest certification attainable in the discipline of living benefits. Working with disability, critical illness, long-term care and health care insurance, Serge has been involved in industry-leading concepts such as the ‘Integrated Disability Solution’, the ‘Rate Stabilization Strategy’ and ‘ExecPlus’.
Executive Assistant to Serge Gingras
We are proud of our association with…
- Located in downtown Toronto the Cleveland Clinic serves the medical, health and wellness needs of Canadians with an executive health program, medical and surgical specialists, and lifestyle management programs. Their extensive team of staff physicians and specialists are among the top names in the Canadian and international medical fields.
- PPI Financial Group is a unique organization in the insurance industry, dedicated to meeting the needs of specialized insurance professionals. PPI supports independent agents who become their Associates with innovative – often customized – insurance and financial products; training; industry-leading contracts with reliable carriers; and a complete array of marketing and other business services
- The Benefits Trust works together with professional advisors and insurance brokers to customize clients’ benefits plans and administrative requirements according to their needs. Their unique method helps employers gain complete control over employee benefit costs; maximizes plan design flexibility; and enhances tax advantaged benefit opportunities for key executives and highly compensated employees.
- GBL maintains a focus on providing small and medium-sized incorporated businesses and professional corporations with the ability to take advantage of the same retirement benefits afforded to large corporations and their employees.
- Hunter McCorquodale develops, distributes and underwrites to provide solutions for client needs that cannot be fully satisfied in the regular market.
- People Corporation delivers employee group benefits consulting, third party benefits administration, group retirement consulting, strategic HR consulting and recruitment services to help companies recruit, retain and reward employees.